[Bro] All file extraction

김수련 sunari1031 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 20:15:54 PST 2017

Hi All,

I am new to Bro and want to extract all files on my network. (smb, http,
and whatever all protocols)
I probably need to set up proper server spec and bro cluster to extract all
files.
However I don't know what the spec I need.

On my network traffic is below.
- maximum throughput is around 55m bits per second.
- maximum packets are around 6k packets per second.

Please give me some advice to build bro.

And I have one more question.
Some extracted files' hash isn't same to origin file' hash when I tested
bro on virtual machine before setting up bro on real network.
Is it because of the server spec? (lost some packets?)

Thanks!