[Bro] Apache struts exploit detection

Zeolla@GMail.com zeolla at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 05:54:10 PDT 2017

I just wanted to add onto this thread and mention that it appears there is
a new way to exploit CVE-2017-5638 which neither of the prior scripts are
currently looking for.  I've opened #3
<https://github.com/initconf/CVE-2017-5638_struts/issues/3> on Aashish's
repo to provide more details.

Jon

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 1:55 PM Johanna Amann <johanna at icir.org> wrote:

And note that Aashish made it so you can install it using bro-pkg :)

Johanna

Jon