[Bro] multiple tables in SQLite Database

Aashish Sharma asharma at lbl.gov
Sat Mar 25 07:24:55 PDT 2017

Asad,

You'd need to use postgres instead. SQLite + BRO is good for readonly operations. If you have a lot of reads/writes Postgres works fantastic. It should be fairly straight forward to port your current bro SQLITE policy to use postgres code. I have been  using postgres instead as well. Don't use sqlite.

Aashish