[Bro] files.log

fatema bannatwala fatema.bannatwala at gmail.com
Mon May 1 12:24:13 PDT 2017

Not sure what you would like to log extra in files.log, but files.log
already has a conn_uids field as well as src and dest IPs.
conn id is a four tuple, and only things missing in files.log with regard
to conn$id are ports (orig_p and resp_p), other then these
two fields files.log has pretty much everything you might be interested in.

Or, I might have mis-understood the question. :)

-Fatema.