[Bro] Bro Digest, Vol 133, Issue 4

Dave Florek dave.a.florek at gmail.com
Fri May 5 07:53:11 PDT 2017

Hi Mike,

Yep. I'm using a custom .dat file:

redef Intel::read_files += {
        "/usr/local/bro/intel/target.dat"
};

I don't think that's the issue though. Those email alerts do show up in the
notice.log and my mailbox when I trigger them by pinging the indicator
sites. I think the issue is with the Critical Stack Intel alerts that show
in the intel.log but not the notice.log. Is there by any chance a separate
config file that controls those alerts since it's a separate addon?

Thanks!