[Bro] Issues with Signature Framework

Josh Guild josh.guild at morphick.com
Fri May 12 08:53:56 PDT 2017

Hey guys,

Thanks for the responses! I'll try to take a look at the debug output and
see if I can figure anything out there.

James,
Do you mean placing it first/last in the signatures file or putting the
"dst-ip !=" first/last in the signature itself?

<https://twitter.com/stay_spooky> <https://keybase.io/joshuaguild>