[Bro] Timemachine question - pkts_to_disk did not flush

Aashish Sharma asharma at lbl.gov
Mon May 22 16:23:17 PDT 2017

(OK, I was wondering about pkts_to_disk option so hand to confirm)

I think, So pkts_to_disk actually has different purpose than you originally thought. check out: doc/howto.rst

  mem <number>
    Allocate RAM storage of <number> bytes in size.

  pkts_to_disk 2
    The moment packets are to be evicted from the RAM buffers to disk,
    this number determines how many packets to move at a single step.

I'd  try a 0 or a low value for mem and a large value for pkts_to_disk.

Aashish