[Bro] Creating anomaly detection IDPS

Brian Wylie briford.wylie at gmail.com
Wed May 24 14:42:18 PDT 2017

There are several plugins https://github.com/bro/bro-plugins where you can
move/process the Bro data. If you like Python/Pandas/Scikit-Learn you might
try the Python BroThon package (https://github.com/Kitware/BroThon)  which
I started working on... we're working on anomaly detection using
scikit-learn i-forests and some other stuff with it...

If you want to use Bro Scripts there might be some examples here to start
playing around with:
- https://github.com/phirelight/bro-scripts
- https://github.com/sooshie/bro-scripts
- https://github.com/bro/bro-scripts