[Bro] HELP? bro-pkg hosom/file-extraction to write files when reading pcaps

Hosom, Stephen M hosom at battelle.org
Fri Nov 10 10:24:44 PST 2017

When you run Bro against a pcap, the easiest thing to do is use the default plugin(s) for file extraction...

The command I use for ad-hoc extraction from pcaps that I am working is:

bro -r foo.pcap ./file-extraction/plugins/extract-all-files.bro

Be careful when using that to read packet captures that are large.