[Bro] Covert Channel Detection Framework in Bro (BroCCaDe)

Mike Dopheide dopheide at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 11:01:51 PST 2017

There is a little prior work along these lines, see the second half of this
talk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OycQ1aiNqEM

It's pretty resource intense.  I don't speak for the development team, but
it kinda felt like the majority of the Bro community didn't think it was
that high of a priority.  At least not for the University and un-classified
lab communities that I talk to.  :)  For Enterprise though, I could see
them potentially wanting to fund some additional work.

-Dop

On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 5:28 AM, Hendra Gunadi <Hendra.Gunadi at murdoch.edu.au