[Bro] Bro - Machine Learning Project

Brian Wylie briford.wylie at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 10:38:31 PST 2017

Given the popularity and depth of the machine learning in Python
(scikit-learn, statsmodels, Keras, pyspark) you might consider 'offloading'
the data analysis and machine learning into a Python processes (set of
processes). The BAT Bro Analysis Tools might be a good place to start
https://github.com/Kitware/bat. Obviously I'm biased but the intention of
the repository is to 'bridge' from Bro to these machine learning libraries
so at a minimum it's worth looking at before diving in.

Cheers,
-Brian