[Bro] Issue compiling from source on VM / Digital Ocean

Johanna Amann johanna at icir.org
Tue Oct 3 16:15:26 PDT 2017

For the repo error (which I assume is when trying to install binary
packages, not when trying to install from source) - could you give the
exact steps that you perform to get that error (in the optimal case all
commands starting from a clean installation).

For the compilation error - is there a chance that your VM is running out
of memory?

Johanna