[Bro] A lower level interface

Shuai Hao haoscs at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 11:41:46 PDT 2017

The thing we are planing to do is similar to the [protocol reverse
engineering + traffic pattern recognition]; so we consider that we may need
the lower level interface to inspect the byte stream since the patterns
that we want to identify (e.g., a serious of connection activities) would
involve various protocols.

We do have the signature part to accomplish the payload matching. But it
may be not sufficient when we consider the traffic recognition (e.g.,
generating a signature that involve various protocols and network
components).

Thanks for your relies. It do helps much.