[Bro] PF_RING Help Needed

Philip Romero promero at cenic.org
Thu Oct 12 14:41:14 PDT 2017

I just tried the below node.cfg setting and it did not seem to fix the
issue. The weird thing is that I never really get a noticeable error
during the startup process. It says stuff is running, but I just don't
get any logs. I also am not able to pull a "broctl netstats" output when
load-balancing is configured, but I can when it is not.

--
Philip Romero, CISSP, CISA
Sr. Information Security Analyst
promero at cenic.org