[Bro] Extracting files transferred over smb

Vikram Basu vikrambasu059 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 10:49:13 PDT 2017

Hi,
             Using hosom’s excellent file-extraction module for Bro, I am able to extract files transferred over FTP and HTTP. I am left wondering if however there is a way to extract files transferred over SMB as well. Bro already can track smb files from what I understand. How difficult would it be to extract files transferred over smb currently ?

Also I lack any accessible SMTP server at the moment so I have to ask can bro extract files transferred over SMTP as well ?

Regards

Vikram Basu