[Bro] Documentation and getting started.

Jim Mellander jmellander at lbl.gov
Tue Oct 17 13:37:55 PDT 2017

Assuming that you're just doing the bonding for monitoring purposes, you
could also have bro monitor multiple interfaces, see:
http://mailman.icsi.berkeley.edu/pipermail/bro/2014-January/006477.html

Running bro as root is possible, but could be a security risk - the setcap
method is safer & better.

Hope this helps,

Jim