[Bro] Use of suspend_processing and continue_processing messes up network_time

Ren, Wenyu wren3 at illinois.edu
Thu Oct 19 15:01:11 PDT 2017

Dear all,

Have anyone using suspend_processing() and continue_processing() have problem with the network_time() function? I found that when those two functions are used, sometimes network_time() called for each packet all return the same time. Since network_time() returns the network time of the last packet processed, I guess this has something to do with the suspend_processing() and continue_processing() messing up the order of when the event for each packet is triggered.

Any idea? Any help is appreciated.

Best,
Wenyu

Wenyu Ren