[Bro] Question about disable lookup_addr

Seth Hall seth at corelight.com
Tue Oct 24 12:45:44 PDT 2017

That script should only run if you are turning some notices into alarms.
  I suspect that the look ups you are seeing are due to something else.
The two primary scripts that are probably causing DNS lookups are:
	policy/protocols/ssh/interesting-hostnames.bro
	policy/frameworks/files/detect-MHR.bro

   .Seth

Seth Hall * Corelight, Inc * www.corelight.com