[Bro] expire-certs.bro can I get the expiry date too?

Ludwig Goon lagoon7 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 16:32:46 PDT 2017

Does that only apply to the variable number of days before expiry? So for
instance if it set to 30 days all of those will fire within the 30 day
window. Whereas everything else  outside of the window will not fire. So if
we want every cert we detect to fire should we set it to 0 or to like to
3650 days? I may have answered my own question but still wanna get your
reponse.