[Bro] `bro-pkg install .` issue

Siwek, Jon jsiwek at illinois.edu
Wed Sep 13 10:12:19 PDT 2017

> On Sep 13, 2017, at 9:45 AM, Zeolla at GMail.com <zeolla at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Under step 6 of this documentation it shows that you can install a package with `bro-pkg install .`, but I'm having some issues doing that.  I've attached a screenshot - anybody know why this would be happening?

At a glance, I don’t know what would cause that.  You could try going through the full steps of the walkthrough you linked with a dummy package just to see if it works with a simpler package.  If it doesn’t work with a simpler dummy package, that’s clearly a bug.  Or generally feel free to open a github issue for this.

- Jon