[Bro] installation issue with Bro doctor

Azoff, Justin S jazoff at illinois.edu
Tue Sep 19 15:28:34 PDT 2017

I think you need an initial

   bro-pkg autoconfig

That will cause bro-pkg to figure out where your bro installation is.  I think otherwise it installs to your home directory.

Also, there’s a bug in bro-pkg (that should be fixed very soon) that is causing bro-pkg to install an older version of bro-doctor, so for now you’ll want to do

    bro-pkg  install bro-doctor --version 1.13.0

To force it to install the latest version.

—
Justin Azoff