[Bro] Worker System Memory Exhaustion

Greg Grasmehr greg.grasmehr at caltech.edu
Fri Apr 6 13:31:55 PDT 2018

I think Justin hit the nail on the head, we monitor two full /16, 3 /24
and 2 partial /16, in front of any local FW devices; similar to LBL.
Commenting out misc/scan did the trick, memory is now being freed as one
would expect.

We already know we have TONS of scanners traversing the network, so
probably don't need this at all although I am interested in hearing of
good alternatives.

Thanks again everyone, greatly appreciate the help.

Greg