[Bro] building a bro plugin

Seth Hall seth at corelight.com
Thu Apr 12 07:47:05 PDT 2018

I just left a comment in an issue of that repository to see if we can
get some engagement from the author and possibly turn this into a
plugin.  It looks like this is something that was built into Bro but it
was ripped out of the internal copy of the repo and jammed into that
one.

Here's the request I left...
	https://github.com/supriyask/Bro/issues/1

   .Seth