[Bro] disabling PE analyzer

Keith Lehigh klehigh at iu.edu
Fri Apr 13 08:49:37 PDT 2018

Hi Folks,
   I’m trying to identify the source of some memory issues and as part of my troubleshooting, I wanted to try disabling the PE analyzer but I’m unable to get the syntax right.  Below is what I’m trying along w/ some output.  I’m quite surprised that Analyzer::ANALYZER_DHCP, shows up in disabled_analyzers when I redef the variable.  Thanks for any insight.

- Keith

test.bro:

redef Analyzer::disabled_analyzers += { Files::ANALYZER_PE };

event bro_init()
        {
        print Analyzer::disabled_analyzers;
        }