[Bro] PCAP help

Charles Mckee charles.mckee at decisivedge.com
Thu Apr 19 07:18:26 PDT 2018

Hello Bro Team,

I need some help with PCAP.

We noticed when using Bro we see local host traffic.

We want to segment Bro's traffic from the other traffic on a continual
 basis.

We cannot find any information on the net how to do this, so now I  must
reach out to you.

All traffic inbound comes into Bro and at that point we need to all of its
own traffic segmented away somewhere.

Can you help me ?

Can you please send explicit directions for this.

Respectfully Yours

Charles McKee

*Decisiv**E**dge**, LLC*

*O:*  302.299.1570 x43 <(302)%20299-1570>2  *|*  *C:*  302.3
<(302)%20299-0406>20.6968  *|*  *F:*  302.299.1578 <(302)%20299-1578>

131 Continental Dr |  Suite 409  |  Newark, DE 19713
<https://maps.google.com/?q=131+Continental+Dr+%7C+%C2%A0Suite+409+%C2%A0%7C+%C2%A0Newark,+DE+19713&entry=gmail&source=g>

charles.mckee at decisivedge.com  *|*  www.DecisivEdge.com
<http://www.decisivedge.com/>

--
This email and any files transmitted with it are considered privileged and
confidential unless otherwise explicitly stated otherwise. If you are not