[Bro] how to get not duplicated packets

Mark Buchanan mabuchan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 10:22:08 PDT 2018

>From of one of Justin's posts a while back (as I have struggled with this
numerous times) - this may or may not be the issue, but putting it out
there if it is as it has the same symptoms.

    [root at bro-dev ~]# broctl config | grep pfring
    pfringclusterid = 21
    pfringclustertype = 4-tuple
    ringfirstappinstance = 0

if you have pfringclusterid set to 0, that's the problem that was just
fixed.  You can easily workaround that by adding

PFRINGClusterID = 21

to your /usr/local/bro/etc/broctl.cfg

Mark

Mark Buchanan