[Bro] for south Bay Area folks who *didn't* attend yesterday's meetup

vern at icir.org vern at icir.org
Fri Aug 3 11:37:03 PDT 2018

This is a message only for those local to the San Jose / SF Bay Area.
The rest of you can ignore it (and apologies for the noise).

=========

Yesterday we had a Bro meetup at Mozilla's HQ in Mountain View.  If you
are local to the area and *didn't* attend, we'd like to understand why.
E.g., (1) didn't know it was happening, (2) didn't view it as being worth
the time, (3) inconvenient logistics, (4) whatever.

Perspectives appreciated!

		Vern