[Bro] Some questions about bro-2.5.4 cluster configuration

Chris Herdt cherdt at umn.edu
Thu Aug 9 08:47:28 PDT 2018

First question: you do not need node.cfg or networks.cfg on the other
proxy/worker hosts. The manager host will push the config the to other
hosts via SSH.

Second question: the message seems to indicate that it can't find some of
the C libraries. I would try installing/upgrading/reinstalling glibc,
glibc-common, glibc-headers. E.g.:

yum install glibc glibc-common glibc-headers
yum reinstall glibc glibc-common glibc-headers
yum upgrade glibc glibc-common glibc-headers

Chris Herdt
UIS Systems Administrator
cherdt at umn.edu