[Bro] - recommended DB for Bro logs

Daniel Guerra daniel.guerra69 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 10:45:06 PST 2018

I like kibana as frontend. So the choice would be elastic. I switched to
elassandra. Elastic is way to slow for bro. With a file buffer or a broker
like Kafka all goes well.If you use elastic, split the bro types e.g. Conn
ssl etc. This is to avoid mapping collisions.
MySQL is a great database, consider timebased databases, because after
100mil records the performance goes down.