[Bro] - recommended DB for Bro logs

william de ping bill.de.ping at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 23:00:50 PST 2018

Thank you all for your suggestions !

I've decided to simultaneously deploy several solutions with the same
traffic and benchmark them in retrospect.
Candidates are oracle db, elk and splunk.
Since no writer exists for all of the above DB's, I will use the kafka
writer and use kafka queue as a middle man for each of the database
consumers.

I will update when results are in.
Feel free to respond with any further insights