[Bro] schema question(s)

Perry, David perry29 at llnl.gov
Fri Feb 9 10:30:42 PST 2018

I am new to Bro and this list.  I have a project that involves storing Bro http data in Solr (or Elasticsearch).  I think I have the Bro end of things pretty well covered (or will), as I have expert help, but the other end not so much.  I am currently looking at Solr but I am not yet committed to it (over Elasticsearch).  I am hoping someone has a Solr schema for the Bro http logs that they are willing to share.  My plan is to generate and ingest http logs in JSON format.

David Perry