[Bro] Reading pcap files from Python wrapper?

Mike Dopheide dopheide at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 08:37:05 PST 2018

I'm not a core developer, but I can pretty much guarantee the API doesn't
support that.  Reading pcaps is generally regarded as a testing mechanism,
not part of a production architecture.  For those folks where reading pcaps
is a hard requirement, they usually end up building something around
tcpreplay.

-Dop