[Bro] Bro Signatures

Bibin Koshy koshybibin3 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 09:52:20 PST 2018

Hi,

I tried running bro using the signature file i created. It outputs
conn.log, notice.log, weird.log and other files. I just didnt get the
signature.log file which is what i am looking for. I am sure i have a fair
amount of signatures defined at least to find one alert/alarm on the pcap
file i am using. Is there anything that can be done. Like should there be
any scripts i need to @load to my local.bro file to output the
signature.log file?

Thank you

--