[Bro] Triplicate Entries in CONN Log

Philip Romero promero at cenic.org
Wed Jan 3 12:49:31 PST 2018

Seth and Justin,

It looks to be working now. The latest change that was made was dropping
the pfring version from 7.0.0 to 6.6.0. That in combination with using
the "pfringclusterid = 11" setting in the broctl.cfg got it working
correctly. We're no longer seeing any multiple entries for the same
activity.

Thanks for all the help.

Philip

--