[Bro] How does Bro decrypt https traffic?

huzhenming36 at gmail.com huzhenming36 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 03:03:12 PDT 2018

Thank you very much for your reply, now I know that Bro does not support

huzhenming36 at gmail.com

From: Mark W. Jeanmougin
Date: 2018-07-10 17:55
To: huzhenming36
CC: bro
Subject: Re: [Bro] How does Bro decrypt https traffic?
​Hello Star!

bro does not support https decryption out of the box.

Normally, an enterprise would ​deploy an "https Decryption Appliance". That would perform the decryption and create a stream of unencrypted traffic to go to your Network Security devices, like bro.

MJ