[Bro] Bro detecting malicious smtp

Monah Baki monahbaki at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 09:18:08 PDT 2018

Hi All,

We received a phishing email to our CEO (See below). The link if you run
against virustotal is flagged as malicious/phishing. Is there a way to
utilize Bro to automate checking against virustotal, is there any limit as
to how many emails with links you can check against virustotal, if there
are better solutions?