[Bro] Question on BInPAC Sample analyzer

Hui Lin (Hugo) hlin33 at illinois.edu
Sun Mar 18 23:29:23 PDT 2018

 Hi

I have tried to study the updated way to install sample analyzer through
BinPAC. I followed the instructions on https://www.bro.org/
development/howtos/binpac-sample-analyzer.html. I encountered two questions:
1. It seems that the parameter of "--buffered" is not working. Executing
this command with this parameter generate datagram analyzer not flowunit
one.
2. After installing the sample analyzer through the script, what should I
do to remove them? I tried to directly remove two directories,
scripts/base/protocols/sample/  and src/analyzer/protocol/sample/, but this
will give me CMake configuration errors if I try to compile Bro again.

Thank you and best regards,

Hui Lin