[Bro] all broctl instances are running yet broctl status shows stopped

Glenn Forbes Fleming Larratt gl89 at cornell.edu
Tue Mar 20 06:27:18 PDT 2018

I've seen this as well, with the additional behavior that if I attempt a
"broctl start", the processes all immediately crash.

I have had some success with doing "broctl stop", manually killing the
remaining (unmanaged?) processes on each listener, *then* doing a "broctl
start".

N.B. We are woefully behind, at release 2.3 .

 	-g

--
Glenn Forbes Fleming Larratt
Cornell University IT Security Office