[Bro] all broctl instances are running yet broctl status shows stopped

william de ping bill.de.ping at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 03:58:09 PDT 2018

Hi Daniel,

Thanks

I have deleted another bro environment on that server and doubled checked
that there are no other broctl\bro executable besides the work_dir and
build_dir.

Yet this issue still occures.
I run bro with a specific user and on "top" I see that bro is running under
that user, yet "./bin/broctl status" still returns that all instances are
stopped.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks again