[Bro] New bro types when writing a plugin

DW brot212 at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 28 01:41:50 PDT 2018

Hey

thanks for the hint. I declared my types in types.bif and defined them
in types.bro now, but now I can't acces them anymore in my Source.cc
file. I get following error:

error: 'BifType::Record::My_Type' has not been declared

My .cc line: rl = new RecordVal(BifType::Record::My_Type);

How can I access the types now?

P.S. Yeah, I think the other mailing list is besser for this purpose,
but I don't want to start a new question now. :-)