[Bro] filebeat +elk

erik clark philosnef at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 09:52:34 PDT 2018

I am trying to ingest bro 2.5 json logs into an elk stack, using filebeat
to push the logs. Is that even the best way to do this? I have found MUCH
outdated material on ingesting bro logs into an elk stack, but very little
that is up to date, and some of which is up to date but is using older
versions of software from elastic.co. If anyone has a modern bro/elk
integration document they use(d) to set their environment up, it would be
greatly appreciated if you could share. Thanks!

Erik