[Bro] filebeat +elk

erik clark philosnef at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 11:21:38 PDT 2018

I just need to get it into ES. I am going to pump eve.json in as well. I
have no experience with the ELK stack at all, other than some ES work from
dealing with moloch content going in there and configuring it appropriately.
If I can just bypass everything and push eve.json and bro json logs
directly in, that would be fantastic.

Thanks Jon!