[Bro] ES cluster and logstash

erik clark philosnef at gmail.com
Thu May 3 08:11:35 PDT 2018

Thank you for your response Patrick! To be honest, I am not sure just how
large our data set is. One of the problems we have is that we just don't
have enough disk space to unpack our gzip'd logs to see what a year would
look like. Do you happen to have a good document on how you are interfacing
kafka with logstash?

Erik