[Bro] Myricom SNFv3 and CentOS 7.5

Drew Dixon dwdixon at umich.edu
Fri May 11 14:00:11 PDT 2018

+1 on this...I also contacted them a week or so ago and gave them a bit of
feedback......you could say.  Like maybe release a dkms package, seems like
that woud be nice?...and maybe actually test their latest drivers with new
RHEL/CentOS release/kernel versions ahead of time to make sure they still
work...If you also use Myricom cards and agree, maybe suggest these things
as well to CSPi support so we can get some more traction on them doing so...

The latest released SNFv3 drivers (SNFv3.0.13) kernel module will not
compile against the kernel version (3.10.0-862.el7.x86_64) shipped with the
RHEL/CentOS 7.5...

Personally, the new Endace DAG plugin package is starting to look enticing
as a motivator to maybe test out one of their cards after continued issues
with CSPi IMO.

-Drew