[Bro] bro-dag plugin available

Seth Hall seth at corelight.com
Mon May 14 07:36:14 PDT 2018

On 10 May 2018, at 17:28, Stephen Donnelly wrote:

> Hi, I'm pleased to announce the release of the bro-dag, a Bro packet
> source plugin for live capture from Endace DAG cards.

Cool!  Thanks for not only creating a new packet source but also making
a broctl plugin and adding it to the Bro package manager!  Nice job all
around. :)

I only have one small request.  Would you mind changing the
documentation to use two workers instead of the "lb_interfaces" option?
I don't know if anyone actually uses that option anymore and I'd be a
little worried that we might break it on accident.  You should be able
to break that into two separate worker stanzas, each with one of the
interfaces that you've defined in your documentation.  You get the
additional benefit that you can specify different numbers of "lb_procs"
for each one and any other differentiated configuration that you need.

Thanks!

Seth Hall * Corelight, Inc * www.corelight.com