[Bro] An assist with Splunk addon

James Lay jlay at slave-tothe-box.net
Thu May 17 09:25:22 PDT 2018

All,

So I've been dabbling with Splunk, Bro, and the Corelight apps.  I setup
a listener, installed the App on the Splunk server, and installed the
Universal Forwarder (just trying it out; I know I can just use
rsyslog/syslog-ng) on the machine that's running bro, pointed the
Universal Forwarder to a listener, and install the TA addon on the
machine running bro and the Universal Forwarder.  Alas, my output
is...unexpected:

Anyone have any hints on what the issue might be?  Thank you.

James