[Bro] bro cluster in containers

Poore, Jeffrey S jeffrey.s.poore at bankofamerica.com
Thu May 31 11:06:35 PDT 2018

Has anyone implemented a bro cluster in containers? The reason I ask is that we are looking to build a cluster on top of Mesos / DC/OS so that we can have high availability as we are processing tons of traffic, and it is just easier to deploy things on top of it if we do it in containers. I understand how to do most of it, but the configuration so that the cluster master knows about all the other instances is kind of my sticking point. Is there a way to utilize a tool like zookeeper so that it can dynamically manage the instances in case one of them crashes and then gets spun up on a different host?

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer.   If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.