[Bro] Bro decapsulating ERSPAN (GRE)

Matt Thoreson matt.thoreson at summitinfosec.com
Thu Nov 1 07:45:47 PDT 2018

For what it's worth I tried to stripping 50 bytes off the header in the
init-bar.bro file in the encap_hdr_size=50 line.  That seems to be the
magic number with this unusual erspan gre header size.  After doing that,
bro is recognizing and splitting all the logs out properly.

--

Matt Thoreson, CISSP, OSCP
*Security Engineer | Summit Security Group, LLC*