[Bro] Getting a Broctl Stack Trace

Mike M turbidtarantula at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 08:22:10 PST 2018

I gave this a shot but I'm still not seeing a core file. I tried both the
setting you recommended and setting an absolute path to /tmp. When I force
a core dump on another process the core file shows up as expected, but
broctl isn't producing one.

I'm open to suggestions on this one... not sure how to determine the root
cause.

thanks,
Mike