[Bro] Bro load with no traffic

fatema bannatwala fatema.bannatwala at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 08:56:45 PDT 2018

Sweet.. the patch looks interesting to deploy. Thanks!
The load is really not an issue in production for us, as the boxes are
pretty beefy with good amount of resources, which never get utilized to
it's full capacity,
but was just curious to know the reason for the high load when the bro
workers are idle (just wanted to make sure it's not some hardware, ex. ECC
errors of memory, that's going bad) :)

Thanks!
Fatema.